You better believe it!
Today's recipe is one that I made up on the spot and my mom LOVED it (hence the name). If you have a busy day ahead, throw these simple ingredients into your slow cooker and stand by for a little dinner magic.
- 1 lb. tail less, deveined shrimp
- 1 can pineapple rings
- 2 strawberries (sliced)
- 10 blueberries
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- Add soy sauce, water and juice from pineapple can to slow cooker.
- Add 10 blueberries, sliced strawberries and 4 pineapple rings to cooker.
- Cook on low for 5-7 hours.
- Add shrimp.
- Cook on low for one hour. Stir Occasionally.
- Serve over rice or bed of lettuce.