Anyway, if you are like me and enjoy some good, old fashioned noodles, you will love this recipe.
If you are like my husband, who likes something with a lot of taste, you will love this recipe.
Take your Lenten taste buds for a spin this Friday night with my easy-to-make Protein(y) Linguine!
- 1 pound uncooked spaghetti.
- 2 eggs.
- 1 stick of butter or margarine.
- 1 Tbsp. minced garlic.
- 1/2 grated Parmesan cheese.
- Cook 1 pound pasta in boiling water. Once pasta is cooked, promptly strain.
- Once water is strained, immediately add two eggs (you want to make sure to add the eggs as soon as you strain the water to ensure they cook thoroughly). Stir egg and noodles for 2 minutes. You should notice bits of scrambled egg on the pasta.
- Add butter and garlic to microwave-safe bowl. Cook until completely melted. Stir thoroughly.
- Add garlic and butter mixture to top of noodles. Stir. Top with Parmesan cheese.