If you are planning a special Lenten meal, or just want to impress your dinner guests, this wonderful Shrimp and Artichoke Pasta is a slam-dunk meal that is sure to become a staple in your home.
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- 12 oz. angel hair pasta or linguini
- 4 tsp. Minced Garlic
- 1 lb. Shrimp (raw, peeled and deveined)
- 1 ½ cups drained artichoke hearts
- 1 ½ cups feta cheese (crumbled)
- 1 cup chopped tomato
- 3 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 3 tbsp. chopped parsley
- 2 tbsp. fresh oregano chopped or 1 ½ tbsp. dried
- Heat oil, sauté garlic 30 seconds.
- Add shrimp, sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients except cheese and heat. Add feta at last.
- Grate asiago or parmesan on top.