When it comes to dessert, fruit cobbler seems to be a universal favorite. (And what's not to love about a dessert that's chock full of fruit and topped with a crumbly, buttery topping?) Try this foolproof treat for yourself!
- 1/2 cup flour
- 3 tbsp. finely chopped pecans
- 2 tbsp. packed brown sugar
- 4 tbsp. melted butter
- 4 tbsp. sugar
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 can pie filling (cherry, apple, blueberry, etc.)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Mix together flour, sugar, pecans, brown sugar, and cinnamon. Pour butter over mixed ingredients and break apart any chunks with fork. Set aside.
- Place pie filling in greased 8 x 8 pan and top evenly with mixture.
- Bake in preheated oven for 35 minutes or until topping is browned.
- Serve warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.