All of this being said, today's dessert is both pretty and simple, and is guaranteed to wow your guests at not only Christmas parties, but any time of the year.
Friend; meet the fruit pizza!
- 1/2 package of refrigerated sugar cookie dough.
- 8 oz. of fat free cream cheese.
- 1/3 cup sugar.
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla.
- Sliced up fruit(s) of your choosing
- Spread sugar cookie dough over a 14-inch pizza pan. Bake in a 375 degree oven for 10 minutes or until lightly golden brown. Cool in the pan.
- Let cookie dough cool for an hour.
- Blend the cream cheese with the sugar and vanilla until completely mixed. Spread in a thin layer over the cooled crust.
- Add sliced fruit to top. Slice into desired amount of piece and serve.
Totally doable, right?! I love this recipe not only because of its decadence, but also because it is colorful and pretty darn pleasing on the eyes. Do yourself a favor and whip this together before your next party for a crowd-pleasing dessert that is guaranteed to be the hit of the gathering!