If you have never had chocolaty brownies with a creamy frosting and fresh fruit, you have not really lived... this dessert is so simple to prepare (I use a boxed brownies mix, because "Simplified Living" and is sure to be the hit of any church potluck, book club meeting, or Tuesday evening at home.
(Psst... Fat Tuesday is coming and this would be the perfect way to indulge before beginning another blessed Lenten season!)
- Brownie mix
- 8 oz. of fat free cream cheese
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- Fresh fruit
- Bake brownies as directed.
- Let brownies cool for at least an hour.
- Blend the cream cheese with the sugar and vanilla until completely smooth. Spread thin layer over the cooled brownie.
- Gently press fresh fruit into the cream cheese topping. Cut into