I was first introduced to this recipe by my husband, who had a co-worker who used to make it periodically for company potlucks. I'm so glad he got the recipe because it is now a major staple in the Sandmeier home! To prepare, simply brown the ground beef, mix in taco seasoning, and dump the remaining ingredients into the slow cooker for a meal that is sure to be a hit with everyone in the family!
Ready for the recipe? Read on...
- 1 lb. Hamburger
- 1 pkg. taco seasoning
- 1 pkg. ranch seasoning
- 1 can chili beans
- 1 can pinto beans (drained)
- 1 can kidney beans (drained)
- 1 can light kidney beans (drained)
- 1 can great northern beans (drained)
- 1 can corn (drained)
- 1 can stewed tomatoes
- Fry hamburger until cooked thoroughly and add taco seasoning (prepare as directed on pouch). Add seasoned hamburger to slow cooker and mix in remaining ingredients.
- Cook on low for 6 hours or on high for 4 hours.